jeudi 31 janvier 2013

My resolutions to get out depression...

Well... I am happy cause my decision not to take into consideration others' behaviors toward me has worked. If they do something bad, I don't care. If they care, it's a bonus. Not more than a bonus. This way, I am trying to protect myself from people who actually are selfish but tell you, you depressed, that you are a selfish. I am angry to be honest. Angry because almost anyone will tell you that 'They understand if someone from their entourage is depressed'. In the facts, most of them do it theorically only; when it happens to a close relative, they simply think that he's selfish, he's anoying, they are tired of helping and the worse is when they accuse you, directly or indirectly, of faking the depression or exagerating it.

This is the way I found to protect myself. Hope that it will work in the long term.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire