jeudi 31 janvier 2013

Got helped and now feeling better.

Yesterday I almost attempted another suicide and finally ended up calling a friend and suicide hotline. I got help and today I am feeling better.

Not only I avoided the worse, but also decided that from now on, I will never attempt suicide again because my life worths much more than the judgement and opinions of those who hurt me. Don't know whether I can be positive for long time, but today this is how I feel and hopefully, I will get by.

I realized that at the end of the day, I was putting my own life in the hands of other persons who I thought were responsible of my acts. They might be in some way since they didn't want to listen and try to understand me. Though, I decided that they did not deserve my life. I have other people who love me as I am. My parents, my brother, a couple of friends and my kids. There is always someone who loves us.

If you, like me, wanted to step forward, please don't. Realize that you're eventually giving your life for someone who does not deserve it (otherwise he or she would not harm you that much).

Today, I am optimistic. I feel better. I am with a friend helping him to do some work at his new shop.

Find a way to spend your time positively and get out from suicide ideas.

If I can help, let me know. Send me an email (notgosuicide@gmail.com) or better, call your suicide prevention center. They litterally saved my life. They can save yours.

Cheers,

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire